For a famous international organisation that opens their office in Amsterdam, we are searching for AV Assistant!
- Deliver service and support to end-users by telephone or email.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware issues involving AV software and equipment;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Fluently English speaking
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, friendly and polite
- Good telephone manner and ability to record information accurately
- Qualification such as Certificate as Audio-Visual (AV) professional Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) or equivalent.
- Qualification in IT Service Management (any certification) would be an advantage.
- At least several years of professional experience as AV Hardware Assistant
- In-depth knowledge of AV software packages and equipment;
- Knowledge of JIRA Service Desk management tool is a pre
- Ability to provide training and guidance.
- Monday to Friday, 36-40 hours, 8.00 - 18.00
You may have worked in the following capacities: AV Installation Engineer, Corporate Audio Visual Technical, AV Engineer.
You will support end users working for an international organisation that is committed to enabling timely patient access to new medicines, and plays a vital role in supporting medicine development for the benefit of patients.