You will answer technical questions from customers by phone, email and chat for a well known laptop/desktop brand. You assist customers with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving. You will give the customers advise and solve their technical problems if necessary.
- You are able to work 40 hours a week
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have experience in a contact center
- You are (near) native Danish (verbal and written skills)
- You have a very good understanding in English (verbal and written skills)
- You are able to multitask and have good typing skills
- You have a technical background
- You have an good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Apple)
Working hours are from Monday till Friday from 08.30 - 20.00h. Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 - 18.00h.
Our client is a multilingual European company that provide technical support for products in segments such as: information technology (hardware, software, internet security, nas), home automation (climate control, home security) video, audio, presentation equipment etc.
You will get a fulltime contract directly at our client! Starting salary is €1700-€1900 gross per month based on experience.
Surcharge for working evenings and weekends:
- Monday to Friday after 20.00 hrs a surcharge of 25%
- On Saturdays a surcharge of 40%
- On Sundays a surcharge of 65%
- On Dutch national holidays a surcharge of 100%
Living abroad? No problem! There is a relocation package available.
Do you have any questions regarding this job position? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Telephone: 0031 (0) 88 998 88 88