You will be a member of a new support team of the European Medicines Agency based in Amsterdam.
The training will start at 2 January 2019
- Deliver service and support to end-users by telephone
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware issues involving internet connectivity, pc desktop, VOIP and more;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- There is often pressure to work as fast as possible to deal with problems and achieve immediate results in all situations, either to ensure the minimum loss of manufacturing or customer-contact time, or to enable end users to use their computer again.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Speaking English fluently
- CompTIA A+ Computer Troubleshooting Certification recommended (or MBO ICT - 4)
- 2 years work experience in a customer-oriented environment
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Minimum 40 hours (Monday to Friday from 7.30 to 18.00)
If this ICT Engineer role sounds interesting, click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Support, Voip, Support Engineer, Microsoft Windows, Software Support, Helpdesk Advisor, 1st Line Support Engineer, Technical Support, Service Desk, IT Helpdesk, Customer Service Advisor, First Line Support may also be considered.
You will support end users working for an international organisation that is committed to enabling timely patient access to new medicines, and plays a vital role in supporting medicine development for the benefit of patients.
Gross salary € 1.900 - € 2.400 (based on 40 hrs)
Please send your CV and personal motivation to: email@example.com