For a client in Rotterdam we are looking for enthusiastic Swedish and Slovenian call center employees. As a call center employee you will call companies all over the world to collect market research data for major international companies.
You can work parttime of fulltime, but you have to be flexible, because you will call most companies during the day.
You will be working in an international environment where people from different countries are working! The major language which is spoken in the companie is English.
At the moment we are looking for people who speak the following languages: Swedish & Slovenian.
You are also welcome to apply if you speak a different language. But we cannot guarantee you a place at our client on short terms.
Your tasks are:
- Conduct telephonic interviews on a variety of subjects
- Enter the data of the interviews in the computer
- Negotiate and schedule interviews
- Attend briefing meetings for every new project
- Attend personal evaluation conversations.
- Be a German, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian Speaker
- Have very good communication skills
- Are outgoing and enthusiastic
- Have basic computer skills
- Available for and want flexible working hours
- Would like to work in an established international market research call center
- VERY IMPORTANT: Live in the Rotterdam Area (not over 35km from Rotterdam).
If you don't live in Holland we can't take you in further procedure.
Please note that our client is an international company and all of our agents must have good English skills.
With a capacity of 160 seats, our client is capable of handling any size of project. Our client prides itself on being able to offer the full range of data collection services. From our state of the art facility in The Netherlands, our client operates 7 days per week, conducting both CATI & Mixed Mode data collection globally. Our client provides these services to Full Service Market Research agencies ONLY and guarantees a level of quality, knowledge and technology that is second to none.