Wir suchen einen Produktspezialisten für den Kundenservice eines bekannten Musikgeschäfts in Amsterdam.
Sprichst du Deutsch und Englisch und hast du viel Wissen über Musikinstrumente? Dann lies schnell weiter.
As a Product Specialist you are responsible for answering all questions from the customers in the area of products and general questions, such as status information.
In this position you are the one who makes the translation from a problem to a solution for the customer. Affinity with the music industry is very important here.
The specialists are divided into the following categories: guitars, pianos / keyboards, DJ gear, Light & Sound, drum set and other related products.
So if you are a musical candidate with a lot of knowledge of one of the above categories and you like to advise customers, then we are looking for you!
For this vacancy we are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
• You have to life close to Amsterdam, relocation is no option
• You need to have German as your native language. And you also need to be able to speak English fluently at level B2.
• A passion for music (instruments)
• A lot of (technical) knowledge or experience in the field of instruments or lighting
• Minimum MBO-4 work and thinking level
• Experience with customer contact is a plus (for example: by phone, in a store or in the hospitality industry)
• Being able to think / act in a solution-oriented way
• Good communication skills and the ability to properly ask questions
• Start date Monday June 3th
• Flexible schedule between 20 and 40 hours a week
• No holidays in the months of November, December and January
• Available for a training of 2 weeks (40 hours a week from Monday till Friday)
• At least two Saturdays per month available
• The customer service is open from Monday till Sunday between 09.00 AM till 11.00 PM