We are looking for a Multilingual employee Product Specialist (DE-ENG / FR- ENG) for the customer service of a well-known music store in Amsterdam.
As a Product Specialist you are responsible for answering all questions from the customers in the area of products and general questions, such as status information.
In this position you are the one who makes the translation from a problem to a solution for the customer. Affinity with the music industry is very important here.
The specialists are divided into the following categories: guitars, pianos / keyboards, DJ gear, Light & Sound, drum set and other related products.
So if you are a musical candidate with a lot of knowledge of one of the above categories and you like to advise customers, then we are looking for you!
For this vacancy we are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
• You have to life close to Amsterdam, relocation is no option
• You need to be able to speak English fluently at level B2. You also need to be able to speak either French of German (either native or fluent)
• Minimum MBO-4 work and thinking level
• A lot of (technical) knowledge or experience in the field of instruments or lighting
• Experience with customer contact is a plus (for example: by phone, in a store or in the hospitality industry)
• A passion for music (instruments)
• Being able to think / act in a solution-oriented way
• Good communication skills and the ability to properly ask questions
• Flexible schedule between 16 and 40 hours a week
• No holidays in the months of November, December and January
• Available for a training of 6 weeks (25 hours a week from Monday till Friday)
• The training starts on the 1st Monday of each month
• At least two Saturdays per month available
• The customer service is open from Monday till Sunday between 09.00 AM till 11.00 PM