You will be a member of a new support team of the European Medicines Agency based in Amsterdam.
The training will start at 2 January 2019
- Deliver service and support to end-users by telephone and email
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Relevant professional qualification in IT Service Management (Foundation Level) is mandatory. Any certification above the foundation level would be an advantage;
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) or similar certification.
- Role specific experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience as IT Service Desk Assistant;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Previous experience using a document management system;
- In-depth knowledge of any other COTS packages would be an advantage;
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool would be an advantage; and •
- Previous experience in MS Office configuration for enterprise deployment would be an advantage.
Role specific skills & competencies
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications such as MS Office, Windows 7 and 10, Internet Explorer v.11 and/or later, Adobe suite;
- Good patience and an ability to provide training and guidance; and
- Working knowledge of operating systems and software applications such as Mac OS X; Filemaker would be an advantage.
Role specific responsibilities
- Provision of technical support to on-site and off-site users;
- Provision of technical support on standard office automation tools, e.g. Microsoft office software and any other COTS application;
- Perform user provisioning (create, modify and deactivating) for all systems hosted by the Agency;
- Maintenance and stock keeping of consumables;
- Technical equipment inventory management. Keeping track of location of each IT Asset (Laptops, PCs, Monitors and any other peripherals).
- Keep all spare IT items in the allocated IT storage room;
- Assist in new IT items reception process;
- Support in connection with moves of computer equipment in cases where staff move offices or during refurbishment programmes;
- Keep clear records and produce statistics of tickets logged, technicians’ activities and performance against SLAs; and
- Triaging and routing tickets with business enquiries that are despatched to the business.
If this ICT Engineer role sounds interesting, click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Support, Voip, Support Engineer, Microsoft Windows, Software Support, Helpdesk Advisor, 1st Line Support Engineer, Technical Support, Service Desk, IT Helpdesk, Customer Service Advisor, First Line Support may also be considered.
You will support end users working for an international organisation that is committed to enabling timely patient access to new medicines, and plays a vital role in supporting medicine development for the benefit of patients.
Gross salary € 1.900 - € 2.400 (based on 40 hrs)
Please send your CV and personal motivation to: email@example.com